Wednesday, October 12, 2016

International Opportunity

As I was looking on the internet for a Guide Company that we could approach for pen friends, I came across an international camp that is taking place in England next year. Twenty years ago, my then assistant and I took four girls to this very same camp in West Sussex. I've put an open invitation to all the Guides and parents and it looks like we might have two or three girls who will be going.


One of the girls interested will need sponsorship as her parents will not be able to provide the money for her travels.  We will also be doing some serious fundraising. The first event is on 5 November where we have booked a stall at a craft market. The girls will be helping children make 3D cards, make bracelets or necklaces, ice cupcakes or biscuits or make racing cars out of finger biscuits.

 Please support us if you can. We would also appreciate any sponsorship.

Guides just wanna have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment