Monday, September 22, 2014

Guide Sunday 2014

It't that time of year again.   Every year our Region gets together to celebrate Guide Sunday.   It is a time for ceremony, renewal of promises, turning our thoughts to our duty to God.   Unfortunately I couldn't make it this year as we went away for the weekend.   After the hike, I didn't let my Rays of Hope Guides go without me but I organised for a colour party from 1st Waverley.   Unfortunately only Gemma actually came and she was allowed to carry the flag without a colour party (and was brave enough to do so)

Gemma representing 1st Waverley

Brownies and Guides with their pennants and flags


Marching the flag to the front


The colour parties

Inspirational words from our Regional Commisiioner

Teddies renew their promise

The Regional Standard is marched off

The Waverley flag is marched off

Much concentration for a responsible job

Another Guide Sunday ends

No comments:

Post a Comment